American Brachytherapy Society Learning Portal
We have created this educational portal to provide easy access to lectures, courses, and other educational activities that can help further your understanding of the benefits of brachytherapy. All the courses are offered currently free of charge.
To get started, you'll need an account on the portal. This is a separate account from your regular ABS website account. To create one, read through these instructions, then hit the back button and perform the steps below:
OPTION 1: Add the course, create an account.
1. Add the course you want to take to your cart. For example:
This will lead here:
2. Don't worry courses are currently free and you will not be charged. Select Proceed to Cart and you'll be prompted to log in (previous users) or create an account (new users, probably you). Simply fill out the required information, and you'll be ready to go to the confirmation step.
3. Once you register, you will be prompted to confirm your account via email. This important step secures your information on the portal.
4. Check your email for a message from LearnUpon. In that email, click the confirmation link and you will be redirected back to the portal.
5. Once you've returned to the portal, add your name and location to the account.
6. You can then login and access your course dashboard.
OPTION 2: Create an account only
1. In the upper right corner, select sign in
2. Select "Don't have an account?" at the bottom of the box.
3. Follow the steps to create and then confirm your account:
Then check your email for the confirmation message from LearnUpon:
Your cart is empty